Oily skin is one of the most common problems faced by the teenagers. But if you are 20+ or 30+ then also you might have oily skin though oily skin in 30s is very rare. Having an oily skin has many disadvantages like having pimples, acnes and blemishes. These are common things and often the T zone gets badly affected. The oil secretion in this zone is almost double than other portion of your face. Even there are many men who also have oily skin that leads to pimple and acne too. So, everyone with oily skin must be thinking how to get rid of oily skin. Isn’t it? Here are some ways for you.
Natural Ways To Remove Oil Fast
Here are some of the quick ways by which you can get rid of the oily skin fast.
- Take some apple juice and a few drops of lemon juice in it. Then apply it your skin for only 15 minutes. You can see that your face become instantly clean and free of oil. It is a proven method for lessening the excess oil from skin.
- Milk is also a good cleanser and can help you to remove the oil from your face instantly within few minutes. Take some milk and apply it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it thoroughly with normal water.
- Yogurt is also a great way to get rid of your oily face. It contains lactic acid that helps to clean the extra oil from the face.
- Take egg white, lemon and grapes in a bowl and make a paste. Apply this on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash your face and you can see a huge difference in your skin instantly.
- Ice cubes are another way to lessen the oil in your skin. It can remove the excess oil from your face. Rub the ice cubes on your face for few minutes or even you can take ice water to wash your face. For better result mix some lime juice along with it.
- Honey is also a great cure for oily skin. Apply a thin layer of honey for 15 minutes on your skin and then rinse it. You can drastically feel a huge difference in your skin.
These are the ways how to get rid of oily skin fast or instantly. But you have to take proper care of your skin to make sure that you get a long term benefit and get rid of excess oil.
Tips To Get Rid Of Oily Skin
A proper skin care routine is very much important in order to get rid of the oily skin. You have read the ways of getting an instant solution. But here are some tips for you that will help you to get an oil; free skin for a long period of time.
Make sure that you exfoliate your skin once in a week. This is very much important to get rid of the excess oil from your skin. Before exfoliating make sure that you have steamed your face. This will help you to unclog the pores on your face which are full of impurities. Dirt sticks to the oily skin more. So, buying the best exfoliating product from the market for yourself that will help you to remove the oils from your face and give you normal skin look. If you want a natural exfoliator for your skin then water and Epsom salt is the best.
Moisturizing your skin is very important after exfoliation. If you don’t moisturize your skin then it will get dry and start producing more natural oil on skin. This makes your face oilier. So, do not forget to moisturize your skin and prevent it from drying. There are many moisturizers available in the market those are especially made for the people who have oily skin. You can use them as they have the ability to moisturize your skin without making it much oily and greasy.
- Stress Free Life
Nowadays stress has become a part of your life. People have tension and stress related to office, family, relationship, studies and many more. This stimulates the oil producing hormones in your body and it leads to formation of excessive oil on your face. A proper sleep and a tension free life and give you a fresh oil free skin. Without stress and tension skin automatically becomes beautiful and glowing. You can do exercises, yoga and try some methods which are good to give your relief from stress. Sleep at least 7 hours a day at a stretch. Sleep is really very important for skin and hair.
- Do exercises
Make sure that you do at least 30 minutes of exercise every day. It is very important if you have an oily skin. When you do exercise your sweat glands become more active and help to wash away all the dirt and oils stuck in your pores. This flush is very important for the people who have oil skin. It makes your skin look oil free and beautiful. The more you flush, the better would be. You need to keep this very fact in your mind.
- Proper Diet
A proper diet is very much important. Say no to the junk foods and oily foods. Try to maintain a proper diet which consists of fresh fruits and vegetables. Intake of nutritious food with high minerals will help to improve your skin quality and get rid of oily skin.
Here’s an excellent video about To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On Face:
So, if you were wondering how to get rid of oily skin, then hope you have got your answers. Try out these methods and you will not have to face the oily skin again. You can also get rid of acnes and pimples which are caused to the excessive oil on your face. You will get a naturally glowing and beautiful skin even in your 20s. But do remember sleep, exercise and proper diet is always important along with a proper skin care routine.